.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Meet Candace Jane

Hell0 Everyone!

My name is Candace Jane and making cakes is a passion of mine. I have been baking cakes for a while now and it's truly wonderful! I love to bring my clients fun and great tasting cakes. I am up for an challenge so if you have an idea I'd love to hear from you!

I discovered that making cakes was a passion of mine when my husband and I were planning our wedding. I was looking for a bargain but couldn't find anyone that was in our budget, so that's when I pulled out the cake pans and found a passion of mine. I am a very detailed person and enjoy creating and scultping each cake to perfection.

It does get challenging with a 7 month old but that is what nap times are for! I hope you enjoy what you see here and look forward to working with you on your next cake!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had to check out you other cakes and info while I was here. Fabulous work.....love that spaghetti cake.....wish you were here in RI....

    ReplyDelete