.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to school snack

Today I made a really quick and easy snack for my husbands back to school lunch.
He loves peanut butter cookies...what better snack to put in his lunch?
This has been the most fast and simple cookie I have ever made.

I made them bite size,
that way if he gets hungry during class he can sneak a bite.

The batch made about 60 bite size cookies.

Sorry the picture didn't turn out so well.

Peanut butter choco chunkies
They are like little sweet "forget-me-nots"
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My kids would love these! Well, what kid wouldn't? Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad I got to find yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look fabulous and my kids would love them in their lunch!!

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete