.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Not so recent cakes but some favorites

Hello , Just wanted to show off some of the cakes I have done since I have started.

This was my first attempt to make a topsy turvy cake.
I learned a lot from this cake.
So much fun making this cake.

This cake is called Baby Rump cake.
This one was fun to sculpt
Alot of little detail...I love it.

This is the Belly Cake.
This cake was at the same baby shower as the one you see above...
they made great center pieces.
A little side view for you.
What little boy doesn't love a baseball cake for his birthday.
The little boy I made this for was so thrilled.
This is my Flip Flop cake.
It was for a going away party and the girl loves flip flops.
This was my 3 fondant cake I had ever made and one of my favorites.
I am sad that the pictures did not turn out so well.
I had little flip flops all around the cake.


Hope you enjoy.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those but my favourite is the Belly Cake.

    ReplyDelete